Link exchange should be mutually beneficial to both parties. We have far too often encountered situations in which webmasters requesting link exchange have a site not meeting our link exchange requirement or have not followed proper link exchange etiquette, thereby costing us considerable wasted time and effort. We have therefore established this link exchange policy to specify what kinds of Web site we can accept and our link quality requirement when you put our link on your site
We don't create link just for link or search engine spider. Instead, we regard link as important content to recommend to our visitors. At China Window, we are proud of our Web site and constantly strive to improve the quality. Therefore, we are quite selective with respect to Web sites we accept for our link exchange partnership. We constantly seek quality sites as reciprocal link exchange partners to benefit our visitors.
Before applying our link exchange partnership, please read and comply with the following partnership qualification and link quality requirements.
If your site can't meet our qualification or requirement while you want to add your link on our site, we suggest you to use our advertising service.
Link quality requirement when you put our link on your site
- You should put our link on a page with the subject/theme on China. If there is no China topic link page on your site, you should put our link on the homepage of your site.
- You should use the link info(title, URL and description) or link code we provided on our site when you put our link;
- You should put a direct link to our site. We do not permit indirect link under any circumstances;
- You should put our link on an unframed HTML (HyperText Markup Language) or SSI (Server Side Includes) formatted page. We do not permit framing of our pages under any circumstances;
- You should put our link on the page directly on your site. We do not permit our link on a third-party site/different domain under any circumstances;
- You should not use meta tags or robots.txt to prevent search engine indexing the page on which you put our link;
- The page on which you put our link must contain less than 40 outbound links;
- The page on which you put our link must be reachable from the homepage of your site.
Link Partner Qualification
We will only exchange link with sites meeting all the following requirement:
- Your site must be on China topic;
- Your site must be live and not under construction;
- Your site must be in the English language (or have an English version available);
- Your site must have its own domain name(Exceptions to this rule may be accepted if your website is of very high quality).
We DO NOT accept the following Web sites as link exchange partners under any circumstances:
- Web sites not related to China;
- Web sites not written in English;
- Web sites punished by Google(Web site being removed entirely from the Google index);
- Web sites have automated Free-For-All links(FFA) page;
- Adult entertainment websites;
- Hate or warez websites;
- Gambling websites;
- Any website that we deem to be inappropriate for viewing by children;
- Web sites that are discriminatory or deceptive in nature or that espouse discriminatory or deceptive practices;
- Web sites that advertise or endorse highly questionable products or services, including those under scrutiny by consumer or law enforcement agencies;
- Web sites that knowingly attempt to download browser add-ons, pop-up generators or active spyware without explicit visitor consent;
- Websites that knowingly attempt to download any computer security threat such as active spyware, viruses or worms;
- Any non-themed website such as link farms and content-poor advertising sites, including sites whose primary content is third-party advertising;
- Websites with undesirable behaviors such as excessive pop-ups, irritating graphics such as rapidly flashing banner ads, or browser hijacking.
How to exchange link with us?
If your site can meet our partnership qualification and link quality requirements, pls submit your site to exchange link with us.
- We reserve the right to deny your link, especially if it determines that a Web site does not meet the criteria or disobey our link quality requirement.
- We may edit links which are too wordy or use too much marketing language in their descriptions or title.
- We may at any time revise our link exchange policy. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current version of the policy.
If you have any comments, questions or requests please contact us.
This policy last updated on Nov. 9, 2005